Domestic Building Energy Rating |

By:  05/12/2011
Keywords: Sustainable Energy, Ber Assessors, Ber Certificate

From the 1st of January 2009 a BER certificate is compulsory for all homes being sold or rented. If you are buying or renting a new house or apartment now, you are entitled to a BER – so do ask the seller/landlord or their agent for it.

Our Domestic BER assessments are carried out by registered BER Assessors who have trained under the National Framework of Qualifications and have registered with SEI.

We provide energy assessments for all types of domestic buildings both new and existing. We also offer a same day service where required. (terms and conditions apply)

Sustainable Energy Ireland Registration number : #103204

Keywords: Ber Assessors, Ber Certificate, Domestic Buildings, Energy Assessments, Registration Number, Sustainable Energy

Other products and services from


Public Building Energy Rating |

The DEC for large public buildings is calculated as an operational rating, where the actual energy consumed in the building is compared to a benchmark for buildings of the same type, and shown on the certificate A-G scale in terms of primary energy. From the 1st of January 2009, under the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive, any public or privately owned building offered for rent or sale must have a Building Energy Rating certificate.


Home Improvements | - Building Energy Ratings

The Home Energy Saving scheme provides grants to homeowners who are interested in improving the energy efficiency of their home in order to reduce energy use and costs as well as greenhouse gas emissions. The types of measures currently eligible under this scheme are roof insulation, wall insulation, high efficiency boilers and heating control upgrades.


Commercial Building Energy Rating |

Building Energy Rating of existing non domestic buildings with frequently occurring characteristics using Simplified Building Energy Model. Typical lighting systems as defined in the approved methodology. Sustainable Energy Ireland Registration number.