Yes Finance: Services
Mortgage, mortgage providers, Mortgage Shop
Our service can assist in all of the following areas:
- First time buyers - lending available up to 100% of the purchase price for certain professionals and those people buying via the affordable housing schemes (terms and conditions apply)
- Trade up buyers looking to trade to a bigger house or retain their existing property as a rental investment
- Property investors looking to build their investment portfolio
- Remortgages / refinance / *equity releases up to 92% of the property value
- Foreign national purchasers without permanent visa's (stamp 1 or 4 visa holders)
- Mortgages for self employed clients, contract & sub contract workers.
- Mortgages for clients with adverse credit history, revoked credit cards, judgements & repayment arrears
- We offer a one stop mortgage shop and will arrange your mortgage, life cover,serious illness cover, income protection, pensions & household/contents cover as well as offering a very competitive legal package all through YES Finance (yes.ie)
- We offer expert advice in all aspects of managing finances including wealth management, protecting yourself, your family and your lifestyle
YES finance has access to 10 mortgage providers through our appointment with MDC Mortgage Brokers Ltd.
Independent advice in the field of home insurance, life insurance, personal protection, income protection, mortgage repayment protection and pensions (through our appointment with MDC Mortgage Brokers Ltd.)
Special discounted legal package
By processing your Yes Finance arranged mortgage through a solicitor
from our panel you can avail of huge reductions. The benefit is not
simply monetary, as the overall relationship ensures the most seamless
efficient process from start to finish.
Warning: Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or on any loan secured against your property.
Warning: You may pay charges if you clear off a fixed rate loan early.
*Warning: Purchasing this product may negatively impact on your ability to fund future needs.
, mortgage providers
, Mortgage Shop