Payroll Software as a Service
Workday Payroll is designed to address the full spectrum of modern payroll needs, combining control and accuracy with flexibility to support the unique aspects of your organization's specific requirements.
With Workday Payroll, you can:
- Manage the entire payroll for all U.S. and Canadian workers
- Streamline payroll operations by entering all payroll-related data for each worker on a single page
- Define processing criteria for pay runs and run multiple pay groups together
- Provide time-saving self-service to employees, including online pay slips, year-end tax statements (US W-2s, Canada T4s), tax elections, and payment elections
- Leave behind the tedious process of applying tax updates
Traditional payroll software provides a hard-coded, out-of-the-box solution that falls short when it's time to calculate exception earnings or retrieve balances for your fiscal year or other unique time periods. Through intuitive self-service and configuration capabilities, Workday Payroll offers the flexibility and efficiency needed to ensure day-to-day and period-to-period payroll activities run smoothly and consistently.
Define Pay Elements
- Set up and manage earnings, deductions, periods, populations, accumulations, and balances to support your unique business requirements
- Define flexible rules and processing criteria for pay groups and pay runs
- Enter all payroll-related data for a worker on a single page
- Run multiple pay groups together
- Provide self-service to employees, including online pay slips, year-end tax statements (US W-2s, Canada T4s), tax elections, and payment elections
Analyze Pay Results
- Configure reports to display balance period values as needed
- Compare payroll results across periods
Leave Tax Updates Behind
Workday Payroll provides the control, accuracy, and flexibility to support your organization’s unique requirements.
McKee Foods didn’t have the IT support or HR bandwidth to manage the upgrades in-house, which meant bringing in consultants—and adding more expense. It was time for a change.
Leverage Payroll Services while relying on the foundation of Workday Payroll.
The company – which provides Software as a Service (SaaS) IT outsourcing for HR and Finance – has started to flesh out its international payroll processing capability, and announced plans to release its first non-US offering (for Canada) this fall, with more to follow over the next several years.