Employee Absence Management, Sick Leave & Attendance Administration Software System
With Workday Absence Management, you can:
- Maintain consistency of accrual calculations between Workday Absence Management and Workday Payroll
- Establish eligibility criteria for different groups and organizations for different time-off or leave benefits
- Give employees ability to see their absence balances, view estimated future balances, request time off, and track time-off approvals
- Utilize employee eligibility criteria to determine accrual rates and maximums
- Leverage flexible balance accumulation periods (e.g., calendar year-to-date, fiscal year-to-date, etc.)
- Employ rules that control the carryover amount and carryover date
- Establish rules for absence periods that control the order of processing
- Display current time-off balances or future time-off balances as of a specified date
Leave of Absence Plans
- Utilize employee eligibility criteria for different types of leaves in different regions or organizations (e.g. United States vs. Canada, etc.)
- Configure leave impacts on work status (active/inactive), payroll calculations, absence accruals, etc.
- Create additional rules to use for eligibility and or real-time validations
- Employ rules that control the entitlement amount
- Display leave of absence balances as of a specified date
Only Workday HCM unifies HR and Talent Management into one solution.
With Workday, you can finally get a good answer to the question, “Who here works?”
HR is looking for ways to identify, retain and develop talent while helping the organization save money.