Project Management Services - Cleanroom, Data Center
Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions
The Lighthouse Installation Team provides quality installations and expansions. Our skilled professionals include project managers and installation crews worldwide who make Lighthouse installations the industry's finest. Our quality, attention to detail and efficiency are proven. Our creativity in meeting your needs is unmatched.
Lighthouse is a worldwide supplier of turnkey contamination monitoring systems. We offer complete support throughout the entire life of the system including consulting, system design, system manufacturing, installation, calibration, after service and training. Our engineers, technicians and support personnel are committed to our customers' complete satisfaction. Lighthouse project managers work closely with all internal departments, including sales, purchasing, manufacturing, engineering and upper management. The focus and hard work of a project manager begins when we receive the purchase order and continues to the end of the project.
- Lighthouse provides a complete specification of our customer's installation. Project managers work with the customer every step of the way to answer questions and address concerns.
- An installation schedule will be provided and updated as needed.
- Lighthouse project management works closely with our customers on Instrument locations, naming schemes, system configuration and layout, assuring an efficient and successful installation.
- Our installation teams are trained to perform installation of a wide variety of environmental, gas and liquid instruments. Cable and tubing layouts are neat, clean and organized.
- We uphold high standards of craftsmanship. Every Lighthouse installation undergoes rigorous data validation, quality and system integrity checks. We strive to make each installation a showcase for our customers.
Contact Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions
Email - none provided
Print this page