Its all about control
A building can only be energy-efficient to the extent that its windows are energy-efficient. In summer, windows allow too much heat to enter, forcing cooling systems to work harder and making cooling costs climb. But in Winter they allow too much heat to escape, forcing heating systems to work harder and making heating costs climb.
Historically, most window films have provided only a summer solution - a solution for only part of the year.
Our solution is different. Using the latest Nano technology it works year round - like other major ebergy saving measures such as high-efficiency lighting, new control systems, and HVAC upgrades.
In Summer, our product keeps the heat out, like traditional reflective window film. But in Winter, EnerLogic does what reflective film can't do: It locks the heat inside. So you get a perfect balance of energy-efficieny, comfort, and cost savings - all year long.
And our film does this with outstanding optical clarity that's fully compatible with high-efficiency lighting. It looks great in any light.
Thermal destratification is the equalisation of air temperature throughout a building or enclosed space via a range of quiet economic directional ceiling fans. The significance of this is that destratification fans prevent all the hot air in a room, factory or warehouse naturally rising to the ceiling and all the cold air sinking to the most important area i.e. the floor. The benefits of destratification are clear:
- Between 20% - 50% reduction of heating bills
- More comfortable working environment
- Works alongside existing HVAC systems
- Significantly reduced cooling bills
- Minimal running costs
- Lowered carbon footprint
- Simple to install
- Rapid ROI - average 12 − 24 months
- Utilizes heat from internal manufacturing processes, internal lighting and heat generated by the sun striking external parts of a building.
- No HVAC ducting is required – Airius fans move air more efficiently and more economically and at a fraction of the cost.
- Reduced wear and tear on existing HVAC equipment.
- Reduced internal condensation.
Variable Speed Drives
Many central air handling systems use large air handling fans to push air around your building. By fitting variable speed drives to these fans you can save up to 40% of the energy used by the system. These VSD's are best used with a proper control system with accurate thermostatic and Co2 sensing.