Access Control Solution - AccessWise
"Their support was very good, they could connect to our system remotely. They were never afraid to say that they would call back once they have confirmed certain points; they thrived on our peculiar requests! All the usual small problems were easily ironed out,”
Steve Jackson, Systems Administrator of Herman Miller
An access control solution that allows you to authorise, monitor, report on and manage access to your building AccessWise, a stand-alone or fully integrated module within the suite of Softworks Workforce Solutions, is a flexible system designed to control individuals entering and/or leaving the premises. It also allows you to control access to restricted areas within a building or premise.
Employees can be given access to secured areas through a number of different methods. In a clocking environment, employees may use the same cards they use to record their working hours. In an organisation where employees do not clock-in, employees will be issued with access cards or can use biometric readers.
- Effective security measure - keeps intruders out
- Reports in real-time on employee whereabouts should there be an emergency which can reduce insurance premiums
- Improves safety - tracks employees whereabouts should there be hazardous areas in the workplace
- Can be linked to the fire alarm system to automatically trigger emergency headcount reports / details
- Controls access to authorised employees, visitors, contractors etc
- Can be configured to control which employees have access to certain areas at specified times
- Report in real-time who is in the secured area
- Records time spent by individuals in a controlled area
- Notes all accesses and violations
- Runs flexible reports