Craft tradition and contemporary classics
Tipperary Crystal is an Irish design legend, and has become synonymous with high-end designs and excellent quality, creating modern and classical collections in Irish crystal and many other products.
The company was founded by master craftsmen Joe Foley and John Meagher to great acclaim, and during the 1980s they established a team of craft workers and designers who are uncompromising in their commitment to superb design.
Since then our collections have been influenced by Irish style icons such as Sybil Connolly and Louise Kennedy, who have created a global following for Irish designs and Tipperary Crystal.
Each season Tipperary Crystal commissions some of Ireland’s most talented and well-known designers to create our latest collections. They craft new products and ranges which reflect their individual styles and contemporary design trends.
These include our brand ambassadors:
- Renowned Artist Graham Knuttel for his porcelain cafe collection
- Internationally recognised fashion designer Louise Kennedy for her magnificent designs that combine age old Irish craft with sublime contemporary designs.
- Celebrity chef Rachel Allen for her practical but stylish homeware range
- Top restaurateur Patrick Guilbaud with his fine wine crystal glass collection
- Golfing legend Christy O’Connor Senior, who worked with Tipperary Crystal to develop the acclaimed range of crystal trophies