The Valuations package Valu-mate is an invaluable tool for both contractors, subcontractors and
house builders , allowing the progress of the job to be monitored and valued for stage payments.
The Valuation is created from the original Estimate produced in the Esti-mate module and allows a
range of traditional Quantity Surveying functions to be used and professional documentation
to be produced. This module can be operated on a stand-alone basis and does not require the
Estimating module installed on the same PC.
Functions available include:
- All Estimate details transferred automatically - no need to retype the information.
The Job is displayed in Bill of Quantities format on the screen, allowing rapid entry of information.
- Separate Client and Internal Valuation Quantities.
- Quantities can be entered as numbers, percentage completed or as a lump-sum value
for individual Items or across a range of Items.
- Variations may be recorded and priced in the same way as the Estimating system.
Items may be omitted from the original Bill of Quantities.
- Estimated and revised budget analysis.
- Daywork Sheets, including recording of actual normal and overtime working, plant and materials usage.
- Actual Materials on Site recording.
- In the House Builders version WIP can, also, be measured by simple Tick Sheet method for instant valuation
including all supporting resource costs.
- Valuation Statements that may be used as applications for stage payments including retentions.
- Final Account Forecast showing the effects of variations, dayworks etc on the final Contract sum.
- Comprehensive analysis of each Valuation and of the Contract along with full resource usage breakdown.
- Cost/Value reconciliation including Job Costing Profit & Loss forecasts.
- Professional quality Valuation printed for the entire Contract or for the current Valuation only.
All analyses and facilities may, also, be printed.
- All reports may be sent to a CSV format file for use in spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Excel.
The new Valu-mate Version 5has many new features to make valuations simpler.