Writing for the web isn’t the same as any other type of writing you are used to. Apart from ensuring the text is relevant, crisp, clear, interesting and easy to read, it has to be findable by search engines through the correct placement of key words and key phrases.
We take away the hassle, worry and time wasting this involves if done in-house by busy people.
Our website copywriting process involves:
- audit of existing web content
- advice on what engaging information a website should contain
- writing new or editing existing content that is descriptive/informational/motivational
- writing search optimised content i.e. text that includes specific keywords that are picked up in search engine results
- developing meta data such as descriptive URLs, meta descriptions and page titles
- supply of client case studies written in a journalistic style, based on interviews with clients about their positive experiences of a company’s product or service
- editing client testimonials
- ensuring consistency in language and style of writing used