Burns Shanahan is authorised to carry on investment business in the Republic of Ireland by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland. Our suite of services includes:
Corporate Re-organisations and Restructuring Strategies
The economic downturn has reduced the turnover of many companies. We can reduce the impact by:
- Helping you to get the finance you need to retain assets you wish to keep
- Advising you on which staff to keep
- Linking staff pay to maintaining and improving profits
- Advising companies on which customers and suppliers to keep and who to let go
If you are selling a company, especially in these difficult times, you need to know what price it is actually worth. Does this price reflect the profitability of the business, the quality of the management, and the quality of your customers and other assets.
You may also need assistance with the timing of the sale, who should be targeted, and the most tax effective way of selling the business.
If you're buying a business, that's a bad investment if the price is too high. At Burns Shanahan, we can help to value the business. We can conduct Due Diligence reviews, ensuring that the new business has no hidden liabilities or problems.
While many Business Advisers talk about SWOT - Strengths, Weaknesses Opportunities and Threats, we go further. We work with you to develop tactical plans to exploit opportunities and reduce threats by
- Defining what has to be done
- Establishing how it is to be done
- Identifying who is the best person to do it
- Ensuring that the action plans are done.
- Debt Finance, Overdrafts, Rent Reviews
- Advice on Shareholders' Agreements, Partnership Agreements, and Joint Ownership Agreements