Frontier Filtration Ltd
air conditioning, valves, Heating And Air Conditioning
• Investigation of any problems in existing filters, ranging from filter bag problems to problems with the filter unit itself, with full reports of findings given.
• Correction of any problems, big or small, found by our engineers by use of our own skilled and experienced technicians and personnel, without involvement of the filter unit manufacturer. This can be very cost effective as we do not have to use specific services and parts which can tend to be very expensive.
• Maintenance of filter units in the form of proactive site visits, rather than reactive visits, in order to identify and rectify problems which have occurred or may occur in the near future. These visits can be carried out on a monthly basis, quarterly basis or however frequent the customer requires them. Service reports with recommendations for each filter will be provided to the customer for reference.
• Supply and installation (if required) of any spare parts required for filter units including filter bags, filter bag cages, filter cartridges, solenoids, control boards etc.
• Design and supply any type of new filter unit to match the customer’s requirements.
• Detailed material analysis of filter bags can be carried out and suggestions can be given as to the type of filter media that would be best suited to the particular filter unit. This is done in partnership with our filter bag supplier.
• A fitting service for filter bags and cartridge filters for all types of filter units.
Our sister company, Frontier Air-Conditioning , is now an agent for PCME, a world leading supplier of dust emission monitors. Frontier Air-Conditioning can supply, install, maintain and calibrate these machines and offer a full back-up service as required. Certificates can also be produced if required. They also offer a complete service for any air conditioning on site, from service contracts to installation.
• All types of stack emission testing, including Iso-kinetic testing is done through our MCERT’S qualified partners. This is carried out independently and thus an independent report is given to prevent a conflict of interest. This is then given to the appropriate authorities by the factory/plant manager to keep the plant compliant.
, Air Conditioning Equipment
, Air Conditioning Repairs
, Dust Filtration
, Emission Testing
, Filter Bags
, Filtration Cartridges
, Heating And Air Conditioning
, Heating and Cooling contractors
, rubber seals