TRITON Solutions — Websense.com
security, Data Security
Data security protects confidential information:
- In databases, file servers, and other places within your company
Data is your company’s lifeblood.
Financial records, customer lists, credit card numbers. Confidential data is your company’s lifeblood – and a major security target
Good security prevents data leaks.
Policies protect your data, but it’s easy to accidentally send it in files, emails, or unsafe applications. One mistake can result in lost productivity, reputation, and future sales.
- Tight controls for regulatory compliance
- Simplified management and reporting
- Options for network DLP, endpoint DLP, and discovery modules for finding sensitive data throughout your network
- And a comprehensive DLP suite