Mediation and Facilitation:
We also provide mediation services where;
· Employment relationships and trust have broken down;
· Communication and dialogue is necessary but ineffective;
· There are significant emotional and personal issues;
· There is an unresolved log-jam;
· There are or have been allegations or other serious concerns in the workplace;
· There are complex and multi-layered issues with wider or competing interests.
Our mediation and facilitation services are offered and conducted with the highest level of independence, confidentiality and discretion, enabling issues to be explored in private and options for resolution to be identified and developed with assurance.
We emphasise creativity and flexibility. The mediation process is devised to meet the needs of any particular situation with due consideration given to appropriate duration, venue, timing and participation.
Any intervention is completely without prejudice and totally confidential allowing parties to enter the process without risk and to explore possibilities for resolution without obligation or either losing face or their legal right to legal redress.