The default password/PIN for all library cards is changeme. You may use this password/PIN or create a new personal password/PIN. If you want to create a new, personal password/PIN follow the steps below:
1. Type the barcode number on your library card in the space provided at "Login to the Library Catalog..". Do not include spaces or hyphens.
2. For Password/PIN, type the word changeme.
6. Your library card number should now appear in the 1st box.
7. Type the word changeme in the Password/PIN box.
8. Make up a Password/PIN that you can easily remember. Your PIN should be at least 4 characters long and may include letters, numbers or a combination.
9. Type this into the "New PIN" box and then again into the "Re-enter New PIN" box.
11. If you have successfully changed your password/PIN you will get a message that says "PIN CHANGED."
12. If you receive any other message please call the library at 444-5805 for help.