Waterford Chamber can assist its members sourcing business services such as graphic design, print (flyers, brochures, outdoor signage, display stands) and web design. We will be identifying additional services where we can source services for members throughout 2010. This new Chamber service will ensure that we assist the process of encouraging business between our current members.
How it works
- Once quotes are received the Chamber will send all the relevant quotes to the Chamber member for their consideration.
Benefits to the Chamber member company looking for a quote
- The Chamber negates the need for members to source appropriate providers.
- The Chamber speeds the process up.
- The Chamber can secure very competitive prices.
Benefits to the Chamber member company providing the services
- Ensures only Chamber members get the opportunity to quote.
- Ensures that only Chamber members get the business.
- Ensures that all Chamber members who provide a particular service get an equal opportunity to quote.
- FACT – during 2009 there were a number of companies who have already directly benefited from this process.
Terms & Conditions
- Once the quotes are passed on to the Chamber member we will have no further involvement with the members who provided the quotes i.e. it is up to the member who received the quotes to contact the company they have chosen.
- If a company has provided a quote and has not been contacted in relation to the quote then they can assume that they have not been chosen.
- The Chamber will not disclose details of quotes to companies providing a quote i.e. no hints on what price they should quote to have the cheapest quote. We would ask that all Chamber members provide the best possible quote for the services being requested.
- The Chamber will not disclose what company the quotation is for.