Any creation by mankind without quality control
remains in the state of doubt so far as its sustainability and acceptability are taken into consideration.
And, in the art of engineering, no construction is acceptable without quality control.
Thereby a number of organizations such as: ,
have been involved all over the world to standardize ways and means to control the quality and to identify the norms of
acceptability of building materials.
Material testing and quality control activities play a very important role during implementation of any infrastructure
development project and therefore making the structures technically sound.
All building materials are needed to be under quality control as far as possible for healthy existence by ensuring any
construction works utility as per its design life.
In engineering works, a testing laboratory with modern equipment and skillful staff is essential.
WALTIS Ltd. has taken the steps to make an all out effort and commitment regarding quality control in
the construction industry.
- Our Quality Control/Quality Assurance (QC/QA) Program goal is to:
- Improve the quality of the materials and processes used in the construction and highway projects,
and reduce the life cycle costs for the facilities involved.
- Assure that the construction materials meet or exceed the quality requirements of the contract specifications.
- Enhance improvement in all infrastructure construction works.
- Reduce disputes between the Customer and its Contractors.