As one of the UK's largest and most experienced drilling and grouting contractors, we have earned an enviable reputation for providing value engineered solutions for the consolidation of abandoned mineral/mine workings, mine shafts, sewers, adits and solution features.
Our continued investment in new rigs and equipment coupled with our bespoke software packages, have enabled us to ensure that our solutions are always the most efficient, cost effective and environmentally friendly.
We have worked on many of the UK's largest grouting projects in recent years including the well publicised Scotswood redevelopment where we were working for Galliford try and client Newcastle City Council.
We also have the ability to carry out much smaller projects where we have been required to grout up swallow holes, shafts and abandoned sewers/drains. Our engineers have a wealth of knowledge and are happy to discuss and offer advice on specific projects and likely solutions.
We operate throughout the UK and Ireland.
- Investigation and subsequent consolidation of abandoned mine shafts, mineral/chalk workings, swallow holes and adits
- Bulk grouting of abandoned tunnels, culverts, sewers, basements and cellars
- Design and installation of temporary and permanent bar, strand and self-drilling anchors and soil nails
- Monitoring boreholes for water and gas
- Thermal heat boreholes
- Structural stabilisation using grouting techniques to granular and fill materials