Our aim is to provide a first class service to Landlords and Tenants employing the highest professional standards with the advantages of modern technology. Our service covers a wide range of properties from modest bedsits to substantial family houses and houses of multiple occupancies.
The principal aspects of our service are as follows:
- Full management and first letting service.
- Full discussion on marketing and rental valuation of the property.
- Comprehensive advice on the legal requirements of property letting
- Preparation of details.
- Full interview with potential tenants.
- Obtaining references for potential tenants.
- Drafting of Tenancy Agreements.
- Preparation of Inventory of property.
- Regular inspections of the property.
- Regular submission of rents to the Landlord.
- Supervision of repairs as required.
- Inspection of the property upon vacation by the tenant.
Our 8 offices generate considerable demand from prospective tenants, and being one of the leading property management agents in the county with regular rental advertising on Rightmove, our occupancy levels are good.
If you require advice on renting out your property, call in at one of our offices for an informal chat, or speak to Peter or one of his team at Skegness.
Letting Application Form
If you are interested in a copy of this form, please download it from this page or contact us via either of the following methods:-