Community organisations and service providers require sustainability so that client groups can have security and continuity in essential community initiatives and services.
TSA's success in helping community based organisations to achieve sustainability is proven and is, we believe, based on a number of things:
- TSA specialises in third sector work. Our focus is on community benefit, working with the private, public or community sector.
- Our team's expertise is varied and can address all aspects of this complex sector.
- Our team is always up-to-date on international evidence-based research and trends in the third sector and can advise from a broad perspective.
TSA carries out social research contracts for third sector organisations, including desk based research and literature review, primary research and statistical analysis.
We have experience in undertaking qualitative and quantitative research, and we have completed national research studies on sensitive issues with hard to reach groups.
Third sector organisations carry out evaluations for internal purposes and as a requirement of funding agencies. TSA's consultants are fully qualified and experienced in all aspects of evaluation.
TSA can provide reliable advice on available funding and has a proven track record in preparing successful business plans and funding applications for our clients.
As well as preparing funding applications and business plans for all national and EU funding programmes TSA advises on sustainable funding. We can
- Advise projects on new sources of funding
- We are developing RURBINE initiatives across the country. RURBINE is an initiative where a rural and an urban based project form a partnership to generate electricity from wind turbines and share in the income. Contact us for more information about RURBINE
Sustainable projects typically have more than one income source. TSA helps clients to identify and develop additional income streams whether from external bodies or through activities which generate new income.
Boards of managements and staff employed in the third sector work together in a complex environment. Frequently, issues of management and governance can arise which require external expertise for the smooth running of the organisation's services or initiatives.
TSA's team is experienced in working with management teams in the best interest of all concerned and with a solid understanding of the core values of the third sector.
We offer a full range of management supports such as finances, accounting, HR, governance, conflict resolution, and forward planning.