Business Technology and Innovation
We all know that when it is done well, that technology is a key enabler of an organisation’s performance, and it is this ability to enable a step change in capability which leads organisations to invest in it. Achieving the best value for money from technology investments presents many different challenges when defining the strategy, agreeing the business case, designing the solution, implementing and supporting it. Our ability to work closely with our clients to agree the best solution for their particular circumstances is built upon our wide range of expertise and our pragmatic approach.
We are able to provide a range of expert advice as summarised below:
- Technology Strategy – to support senior executives in the formulation of technology strategies, application portfolios and enterprise business architectures that focus on the key drivers and enablers of the organisation’s performance.
- Technology Enabled Transformation & Change – where the design and leadership of technology based programmes ensures that the transformational capabilities enabled by technology are fully delivered in order to enable the successful realisation of outcomes.
- Improving Management & Business Information - so that the key information that really supports decision making is available at the right time, format and quality using the ‘Information Value Stream’ to eliminate the information ‘overload’ and ‘black holes’ that many managers experience.
- Increasing the Business Value of technology - by supporting organisations to achieve better ‘returns’ from their technology investments by increasing its alignment with real business needs and focussing investment on addressing the key business issues.
- Technology Service & Product Lifecycle Management – in which the costs, benefits and risks of a service or product are pragmatically assessed throughout its lifecycle to ensure a realistic view of ‘true value’ is maintained from business case into creation and operation through to retirement.
- Technology Innovation – where we provide a pragmatic view of the real impact, benefits and risks associated with adopting an innovative or new technology that will, and indeed should, challenge the basis on which an organisation operates, its culture and stakeholders, both internal and external.