TM Building Designs Ltd
Tm Building Designs
building design, Construction Projects, Building Designs
As Building Design Consultants we believe that detailed design is where the identity and quality of a scheme is finally won or lost. We all have an unconscious understanding of thequality of places from our experience and are highly aware ofwhether they hinder our actions or do not work properly. But good design does not necessarily shout for attention. Oftenthe detailing of buildings, streets or squares is quiet and unobtrusive. Successful places have a feeling of serendipity; the happy yet almost accidental mixture of many good things brought together.
As Architectural Technologists and Technicians perform some or all of the following duties:
- Assist in the development of architectural designs;
- Analyse building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and technical documents and reports;
- Prepare drawings, specifications, cost estimates and listings of quantities of material from conceptual drawings and instructions;
- Prepare contract and bidding documents;
- Supervise drafters, technicians and technologists on the architectural team;
- Supervise construction projects and co-ordinate, monitor and inspect work done by others.
As Building Surveyors we perform the following duties:
- To inspect and provide advice with regard to items of concern or where problems identify themselves particular to the brief of request by the client.
- To understand the requirements of ‘duty of care’ and to highlight any factors that could affect the property that were visible
- To provide a written report highlighting the concerns or problems uncovered .
, Building Designs
, Construction Projects
Contact Tm Building Designs
Email - none provided
Print this page