Cahir Physiotherapy Services
Whether you have hurt yourself at home, at work or on the sporting field, Cahir Physiotherapy will help you recover faster and minimise your chance of re-injury. We focus on getting you back doing the things that you want to as fast and safely as possible.
In many cases there is more than one factor contributing to your pain, especially if it is recurrent or has been there for a long time. Your treatment program will include specific techniques and exercises that correct the underlying cause of your problems, not just give you temporary relief.
- Hands on treatments, like joint mobilisation and specific massage
- Balance and Postural Assessments
- Foot Biomechanical assessment and Orthotic prescription (insoles)
- Core strength and control exercises
- Balance exercises
- Taping and Strapping
- Graduated and progressive return to work sport etc
- Flexibility Programmes
- Heat therapy
- Orthopaedic Supports – back braces, ankle braces, splints
- Pilates- one-on-one and classes
- Pitchside and Training Sessions
- Post-Amputee Rehabilitation
- Post-Operation Rehabilitation
- Sports Massage
- Sports Training Programmes
- Exercise technique correction
- Plyometric exercises
- Electrophysical modalities (electrotherapy ) for acute inflammation such as intermittent compression, ultrasound and ice.