Management and Maintenance
Carrowmore Meadows Time for Life Village will be managed by a non-profit making Management Company of which each Resident will be a member.
The Manager will ensure the village is maintained and managed to the highest possible standard, and will be available to assist residents with queries or difficulties they may have.
The Maintenance Staff will ensure that the dwellings exteriors, grounds and community centre are well maintained and will also be available for minor domestic repairs if required.
Carrowmore Meadows Time for Life Village services available to Residents include the following:
- Village Manager Assistance.
- House, garden and Grounds Maintenance Person (includes exterior painting and minor domestic repairs).
- Public area maintenance and Community Centre cleaning.
- Home minding service while away.
- Shuttle bus service to and from Knock Village centre.
- Refuse Disposal.