We are happy to provide all our customers with advice before they make any purchase from us at all.We know that the wrong stove, the wrong operating system, or the lack of proper after-sales care can destroy all the benefits that you should be enjoying from your stove or fireplace.We really arent interested in just selling you the box and letting you get on with it, we will happily share our expertise with you.
From our showroom in Drimoleague we will help you to select and buy the stove or fireplace that you really need and that will suit your home and requirements.
When you have selected the stove or fireplace thats right for you, talk to us about our installation service to make sure that everything is correctly and professionally fitted for maximum decorative effect and safety.
Flues We are stockists of the range of flue products available from Oriel Flues.
Based in Ardee, Co. Louth, Oriel Flues are specialist manufacturers of a complete range of flue components for the residential market in Ireland, including domestic cooker flues, chimney flues, stove flues and a variety of vitreous flue components.
Founded in 2000, Oriel Flues have quickly established themselves as the number 1 supplier in Ireland.
We are able to supply their twinwall and single wall flue systems as well as their range of enamel flue systems for multifuel stoves and boilers.
If necessary, we can advise you on any special requirements for your particular heating situation and liaise with Oriel Flues who will design and manufacture flues to suit most applications.
An essential if hidden part of any fire system and installation is the chimney, and proper planning, maintenance and operation are crucial to effective and safe operation.
We can advise you on the design and construction of flues and chimneys including problem solving for existing installations.
On a practical level, we can carry out chimney lining where necessary, supply and fit cowls, anti-rain and bird guards, and remove nests and obstructions. Dont forget, a clean chimney never caught fire!