TEKsystems® knows that managing your IT and communications workforce is a big and costly task. That's why we offer comprehensive Workforce Management Services (WMS) so that your organisation can fully utilise your contract workforce.
TEKsystems’ WMS were developed to help you better plan, locate, screen, evaluate, and maintain your contingent staff. Our customers are amazed at how quickly they see a significant return on their investment with TEKsystems‘ WMS.
Streamlined, online procurement for easy staffing management
TEKsystems’ WMS features user-friendly procurement software to source and manage enterprise-wide staffing programmes across various worksites and divisions. And TEKsystems has partnered with the leading WMS companies in order to bring you the latest technology.
A Workforce Management Service lets you upgrade and simplify every part of recruitment and staff management by utilising the best people, processes and technologies.
- People – Our skilled TEKsystems professionals have the experience to manage all aspects of the staffing management supply chain.
- Process – Reduced costs and shortened completion times using proven measures that enforce consistent delivery.
- Technology – Stay on top of time and expenses using scalable, web-based software you can access at any time from any computer
With TEKsystems’ WMS, your organisation can lower their costs in three different ways - direct cost savings, indirect cost savings and cost controls by design. All of these savings get applied directly to your bottom line.
Here’s how we do it
Many WMS from our competitors require significant preparation before they can be implemented, causing notable disruptions in the day-to-day operations of your organisation. TEKsystems’ WMS, however, demand minimal set-up time and are very simple to use - TEKsystems does all the work:
- Our own team of experienced workforce management services experts will conduct a thorough workforce evaluation - leaving you and your employees free to focus on your business objectives.
- Our unique discovery process not only uncovers potential process improvements, it also minimises disruption and change management issues by conforming to your company's and managers' organisational structures and methods of operation.
- Your confirmed solution lowers contingent labour and outsourced project work costs by leveraging your company's purchasing power, integrating cost controls and eliminating unauthorised hiring and rogue spending.
- You accumulate immediate cost savings and ROI without interrupting business, wasting hard-to-come-by capital investment funds, or forcing cumbersome or hindering "systems" upon unwilling managers.
A WMS programme to meet your specific needs
TEKsystems conducts a comprehensive workforce evaluation of your current practices and business processes, partnering with you to understand all of your internal and external procedures as they relate to labour utilisation. Our unique discovery process serves as the basis for a customised solution, minimising disruption and change management challenges. The result is a solution that will work for your company and the constituents you serve. No two customers are alike and no two solutions are alike.
You’ll see the savings right away
The right WMS programme will reduce contingent labour and outsourced project work costs almost immediately. You’ll be able to leverage your company’s purchasing power and let vendor competition work in your favour. In addition, our solutions integrate cost controls and formalised approval processes—configured to your specifications—to eliminate unauthorised hiring and rogue spending.
Enhanced reporting means better visibility
You’ll receive easy access to current workforce information and a better view into your supply chain to help you make better decisions and to forecast spending. Thorough performance metrics for vendors, such as manager satisfaction, fill ratios and cycle time, will help you evaluate supplier performance and improve service levels over time. Tracking and reporting features will enhance corporate governance compliance and policies.
Learn more about TEKsystems’ Workforce Management Services by completing this short form.