T.A. Sheehan & Co. Accountants, Auditors and Business Advisors located in Cork City provide a comprehensive range of Company Secreterial Services.
If it is appropriate and advantageous we will advise you as to the best legal entity for your business. Company law is both complex and detailed and impacts greatly on any businesses. The day to day control of a company and its assets places regulatory duties on the directors and company secretary including the preparation and filing of documents with the Companies Registration Office (CRO), which have become more complex. Also the time allowed for preparation and filing shortened.
At T.A. Sheehan & Co. we can:
- Form a Company for you
- Register your Business Name
- Prepare and submit annual returns, abridged accounts and all company secretarial documents to the CRO
- Prepare minutes of board meetings, AGM’s and EGM’S
- Advise on the responsibilities of directors and the company secretary
- Advise on the issue and transfer of shares
- Process changes to the company name or registered office
- Change the directors/company secretary
- Provide a registered office facility
- Establish and maintain the company register
- Deal with company strike off and dissolution