Business Planning & Advisory Services in Ireland
At T.A. Sheehan & Co. based in Cork City our services go beyond the normal accounts and balances of a business. To us it is just as important that your business is where you want it to be. Our range of business advisory services have been developed to help you achieve both your business and personal goals.
New business start-ups in Ireland
Starting Your Business
You have finally taken the decision to start up your own business. That is exciting news.
You've got a commercial idea, and investors who believe in you. Now what you need is a business partner who knows the legal, fiscal and financial ropes.
A business partner who can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Company Registration Office or Revenue Commissioners
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- We have the skills and experience you need to make a real difference to the development of your business.
Once your business is up and running, we see our role as one of business partnership with us actively:
- Helping you manage and improve the financial health of your business
- Providing services like Payroll and Management Accounting, that you will need as you grow
- Planning your personal investments, pension & taxation
- Advising on changes and developments to your business
Starting or expanding a Business in Ireland
If you are starting a new business, or expanding an existing business, and want to raise finance we can offer some helpful advice and also help you with your loan applications. It is common for loan providers to request financial and cash flow projections particularly for longer term, higher value loans and especially where your business does not have a trading history. We are very experienced in this area and can guide you through this tricky process in the optimum manner.