- We check each page within your web site/application and validate against web standards for HTML and CSS.
- Run automated and manual checks for WAI compliance and recommend the current level of compliance; if appropriate we will provide details in plain English on how to achieve the next level of compliance.
- Perform functionality tests on your web-site and provide details of any issues we find.
- Identify any issues with the content such as spelling and grammar mistakes.
- Check for broken and incorrect links.
- Check each page within your web site/application against a number of popular browsers and operating systems.
- A comprehensive report written in plain English detailing our findings. If required a formal presentation can be prepared and delivered.
- A free re-assessment if remedial work is undertaken as a result of our first assessment.
- This service provides a comprehensive assessment, written in plain English, of your web site or application that identifies the issues found and how these can be rectified.
- The report is backed up by support from the lead analyst who is on hand to help you understand the implications of the report. The analyst is also available to prepare and deliver a formal presentation of the findings if required.
Want to know more?
More information about the WAI can be found at the
More information about HTML and CSS standards can be found at the