Swiss Financial Services provides comprehensive support to portfolio managers, fund sponsors, and shareholders for a variety of diverse fund types. Our capabilities include establishing a fund, accounting and operational services, registrar and transfer agency services, and other services.
In addition to overseeing day-to-day operations, Swiss Financial Services works with portfolio managers by acting as liaison between investment managers, banks, brokers, custodians, auditors, tax advisors, and regulatory authorities.
Coordination of all necessary start-up functions by Swiss Financial Services enables fund sponsors to focus on investment and marketing activities.
We provide a level of independence to your fund’s shareholders and safeguard their interests through continued accounting and administrative support services.
To meet your fund’s specialized needs, we eschew a “one size fits all” philosophy with processes and reports tailored to each client.
Funds We Administer
Swiss Financial Services acts as administrator as well as registrar and transfer agent of funds investing in a broad range of financial instruments. These include futures, foreign exchange, equities, options, bonds, and other funds. Funds we administer include:
• Limited Partnerships
• Fund of Funds
• Single and Multi-advisor Funds
• Master/Feeder Funds
• Single and Multiple Class Funds
We perform accounting and administration services for diverse fund types domiciled in the United States, Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland. Our clients include:
• Investment Managers
• Hedge Fund Managers
• Commodity Trading Advisors
• Commodity Pool Operators
• Investment Advisors
• Brokerage Firms
• Other Financial Institutions
• Prepare the Offering Memorandum or assist legal counsel in its preparation
• Complete legal registration of the fund in the domicile selected
• Coordinate the drafting of incorporation or constitutional documents, including the Memorandum and Articles of Association and significant agreements
• Establish relationships with banks, brokers, custodians, auditors and tax advisors
• Provide listing services on exchanges
• Calculate the net asset value on a daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis
• Calculate management and incentive fees
• Coordinate the payment of fees and expenses in accordance with the terms of the Offering Memorandum
• Maintain general ledger and prepare financial statements
• Prepare investor statements for U.S. LPs and LLCs
• Prepare tax reporting information for U.S. LPs and LLCs
• Provide registrar and transfer agency services
• Maintain the share register
• Manage shareholder communications, including issuance of contract notes and multi-lingual shareholder statements
• Monitor compliance with investment policies as dictated by the Offering Memorandum
• Assist with the annual financial audits
• Assist with NFA and CFTC audits
• Provide directors services