In situations where assets need to be tracked temporarily and no external power source is available, AssetTrak offers a unique solution. The compact device can be covertly attached to any steel surface using its powerful built-in magnets and once attached, will allow an asset to be tracked using our web based mapping system.
Having a simple-to-install convert tracking device allows organisations to track assets easily without the commitment associated with a fixed installation. Being stand-alone offers many applications for this solution including temporary asset tracking and surveillance.
AssetTrak provides users with the following list of impressive features as standard:
- No hidden costs. Monthly fee includes installation, all hardware, network charges and lifetime warranty.
- Compact device measuring only 96mm x 50mm x 42mm.
- No external power required
- Wireless installation
- Built in GPS and GSM antennas.
- Covert installation which is easily relocated.
- Weatherproof allowing external fixing.
- Tracking intervals from 60 seconds to 1 day.
- Unlimited access to "easy to use" web based mapping via any Internet connection.
- Full training and 24/7/365 support.
- Built in tamper switch which notifies removal.
- Rechargeable battery.
Covert stand-alone tracking device magnetically attaches to any steel surface.