From an IT perspective, management must continuously address questions like:
- Do my business processes meet market needs or market business potential?
- Do my IT systems support my business processes in an optimal manner?
- Do my IT systems meet my business process needs?
SQS Group Management Consulting can assist you in planning and achieving your project requirements from the business perspective. Our services can play an active role in the successful and sustainable achievement of your company’s targets, following our guiding principle of 'Quality meets Business'.
For the success of a project, it is essential not only to keep an eye on cost and time, but also to plan quality measures at an early stage, even before the IT project is started.
SQS offers consulting services along the entire value chain, developing efficient, client-specific management strategies, business models and methods to control and steer the quality of strategies (e.g. IT strategies) and resulting projects. Our consultants have many years of experience in project management, in process design and in organisation projects, and can provide expert assistance in:
- Business process re-engineering and optimisation
- Project management
- Reviews and second opinion regarding business and IT strategies
- Implementation and development support
Our range of services:
- PR2O: Project responsibility, second opinion, PM-, PMO-, CM- services
- SYS: Selection and support of implementation of industry-specific solutions
- CBM: Customer relationship management topics
- Sourcing/ provider management: Modelling, in-, out- and co-sourcing
- PITM: Process management, IT management
- Quality reviews (several topics: e.g. compliance review)
- Business & Process Consulting for Banking and Insurance
The customer’s benefits at a glance:
For further information please visit our Management Consulting website.
- Qualified consultants recruited to deliver to the highest level
- Expert knowledge and delivery approach
- Introduction of best practices
- Introduction of Management Consultancy’s own proven methodology and processes
- Flexibility in working routines to ensure on-time delivery
- Continuous process improvement