Client Area | Documentation and User Support
The Misys Sophis documentation team, based in Dublin, develops the documentation for the entire Misys Sophis Product Suite. Comprising technical writers with a background in Computer Science, English, Journalism and Communications, the team is committed to the continued improvement of Misys Sophis documentation.
The team develops documentation for 100+ Misys Sophis software releases every year, liaising closely with the quality, research and development teams at Misys Sophis as well as our business analysts. The team also implements feedback received directly from customers and from our consultants in the field.
The multilingual team come from many different countries, including Ireland, America, Canada and Hungary.
Our client area
All documents produced by the team can be found on the Misys Sophis online client area, a dedicated web site accessible from www.sophis.net.
This allows clients to search, access and download technical documentation through a user-friendly interface.
Some of the client area features include:
- Sorts, filters and search engines to help you to retrieve documentation related to your product version, modules, servers,.
- The ability to download documents specific to your version with a new full text search engine in the documentation section
- Local servers for faster download available for every region (Europe, Asia, North America)
- Latest marketing information, news, press releases, case studies, user group updates, road maps and module overviews
- A set of Frequently Asked Questions