Design and Content are two key elements in the success of any website. A badly designed or jaded looking website could turn away potential customers. A well structured, constantly updated and fresh looking website will attract customers. Content should be easy to update using some sort of content management system, otherwise the website will become stale very quickly.
Having a great looking website is one thing. Attracting visitors and holding on to them is another. In the movie, “Field of Dreams”, Kevin Costner is told: “If you build it, he will come“. “It” in this case was a baseball field, and “he” referred to Kevin Costner’s dad. There is a perception that: “if you build a website, visitors will flock to it”. Getting a website up and running is a great first step. The next stage involves attracting visitors to your website. This effort will involve elements of Search Engine Optimisation, and Search Engine Marketing and making your website “sticky”. The last point is important. You must give your customers a reason to come back to your website, and there are a number of ways to make this possible. We can help you through the entire process from idea to go-live, and beyond.
“e-Learning” is really just technospeak for using the power of the internet to deliver training and other educational products and services to employees, customers, or partners anywhere in the world. The same technology can the used to conduct meetings, sales presentations and more. Offering training via the web has many advantages over the more traditional classroom based approach. Some of these include:
- Reduced Costs – due to the elimination of travel and hotel expenses
- Reduced Carbon Emmissions – due to the elimination of travel
- Convenience – take the hassle out of booking hotel conference rooms, and printing expensive brochures
- Scalability – train, or meet with, groups of up to 1000 participants
- Fully interactive experience – allowing for question and answer sessions
- Eyjafjallajokull proof! – Many “offline” events had to be postponed due to the volcanic ash cloud. “Online” events, meetings, presentations, and training sessions avoid this possibility, meaning that you have one less thing to worry about!