Every business and management team faces their own set of unique challenges. In our digital and social media quarterly workshops we begin by understanding your business history, goals, structure and processes. With the right insights we are able to recommend appropriate interventions to your social media strategy.
The aim of this quarterly workshop is to keep the team responsible for your organisation’s digital marketing strategy engaged, aligned and committed. We achieve this by providing participants with tailored advice on their strategic direction. The workshops also feature hands-on operational training on the practical tools and techniques necessary to keep the team’s digital and social media strategy aligned with their business objectives.
This workshop is designed for business managers, marketing and sales professionals who have the basics of online marketing and social media but who need to deliver positive ROI for these important channels.
Attendees will learn how to use digital and social media to:
- Attract and retain more customers
- Build and manage profitable online communities
- Engage with customers in innovative ways
- Identify new business opportunities
- Grow online sales through social media channels
- Integrate both online and offline marketing
How It Works
Our consultative training methodology takes a hands-on approach and works as follows:
- SocialMedia.ie are briefed in advance of the key issues facing your business that require consideration or training
- A short presentation will be given and recommendations made
- Targeted training session on a selected topic(s)
We will cover the following:
- Practical problem solving of your key issues
- Strategic planning using the SocialMedia.ie 10C’s Strategy Model which provides a framework for planning, creating and measuring strategies
- Creating an action plan with key milestones
- Learning to create relevant shareable digital content for your audience
- Identifying opportunities with Facebook apps, mobile apps, blogs, digital video, fCommerce and social commerce
- Reviewing trends such as location-based marketing and group buying
- Engaging with bloggers and social media communities
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on social media activities
Conor Lynch has 12 years online marketing experience. He is an experienced trainer, consultant and mentor and has worked on award winning projects for start-ups, SMEs and global brands like Nokia, Meteor, Toyota, Guinness and RaboDirect. In 2005, Conor was named as the Irish Internet Association’s ‘Internet Marketer of the Year’.