New Food product success is elusive. Shifting consumer trends and technological advances require motivated leadership in new or improved food product development. Consumer awareness of health, nutrition, safety, convenience and packaging determine product success or failure in an ever changing marketplace. With the current economic challenges, it has never been more important for Irish food business to innovate and develop new product concepts.
The Food centre at St. Angela’s College Sligo, have experienced New Product development specialists, with many years experience working with major food producers in Ireland, in the development and commercialisation of new products.
St. Angela’s College has sophisticated Food laboratory food development facilities, which help ensure the development of YOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE product concept, to working prototype.
Major areas of support and services include:
- Technical Consultation
- Product concept analysis and development.
- Foods laboratory product development.
- Prototype design and demonstration
- Interim processing and product packaging
- Regulatory requirements and labeling assistance
- Product packaging
- Quality Control/Quality Assurance specifications
- Sensory Evaluation