The PB400 (Battery Box - BatBox) is a safe, portable, rechargeable Lithium Ion power solution designed for deployed military operations. Developed to support a wide range of remote sensors, field based medical equipment, and long range wireless communications devices, the BatBox is an essential part of any mission.
Currently deployed all over the world the BatBox provides up to 1050 Watt Hours of clean, reliable, “off-grid” power. Although designed specifically for simultaneously charging and running off of BB-2590/U batteries, the BatBox supports power distribution from multiple BB battery chemistries including BB-2590/U, BB-5590, BA-5390/U, BB-390.
With multiple Regulated DC output voltages such as Power Over Ethernet (POE), 9V, 12V, 15V, 24V and 48V the BatBox has the ability to simultaneously support virtually any deployed operations power requirements.
- Airline Carry-on Size: 22.00" x 13.81" x 9.00"
- Weather Resistant Pelican Case
- Designed to MIL-STD 810 Standard
- Color: Black or Desert Tan
- Light Weight: 29 Lbs (with 4 BB-2590/U)
- Battery Slots: 4 or 6
- Hot Swappable Batteries
- Up to 1050 Watt Hours
- Smart LED Charge Display
- Solar, Vehicle and AC/DC Charging Options
- Microprocessor Controlled for Event Mgt
- Voltage Output: POE, 9V, 15V, 12V, 24V, 48V
- Up to 350 Watt Output
- Real-time LCD with Continuous Update
- 4.6 Hour Empty to Full Charge time (4 Batteries)
- Battery Specification* :
- Discharge Temperature: -20C to 60C
- Charging: 0C to 45C
- Support for embedded systems:
- Axis Video CODEC (H.264)
- 4 Radio TAP (Wireless Mesh)
- 4-Port Network Router
- Customer Defined Devices