The SinglePoint Rapid Application Delivery Framework is a standards based framework for rapid development of enterprise grade Web applications. In combination with SinglePoint Continues Automation toolkit it can greatly enhance developers productivity and software quality.
The SinglePoint Rapid Application Delivery Framework is based on Java Server Faces (JSF). Its significantly increases the speed of delivery of enterprise web applications by providing a pre-integrated application delivery capability. It allows developers to concentrate on business logic development by providing standardised set of reusable components.
- A set of custom JSF Components and Renderers
- Active Client-side Validation to validate “as you type” combined with a robust server side validation framework
- AJAX integration for asynchrous page rendering enabling a much improved user experience
- Caching of (X)HTML markup and data
- Security and Auditing
- XML SOA integration with underlying SOA Platforms
- Database integration
- Alarming and Error handling