SinglePoint Continuous Automation is an open standards based software quality control capability. It provides automation and quality checks throughout the software delivery life cycle and significantly reduces manual overhead across the IT organisation.
SinglePoint Continuous Automation Provides
- Software Build Automated & Deployment Automated
- Testing Automation & Reporting
- Testing Reporting
- Code Quality Reporting
Benefits of SinglePoint Continuous Automation
- Reduces Test Execution Overhead & increases speed of testing.
- Confirms Platform / System Stability
- Reduces IT Dependency through automation of checkout, build and deployment of code base accross various environments
- Confirms Quality of Code Base, ‘code drops’ and patches
- Reduces testers idle time
- Instant visibility of system quality through reporting