Simply Mail Solutions
anti virus, virus protection
Sign up today and get 25GB of storage with our best selling Exchange Classic package!
Automatic and easy setup backed by Full UK Friendly Support means you're up and running in minutes!!
MS Exchange: Features and benefits
Benefits of using SMS:
- First UK hoster for fully featured Exchange 2010
- Anti virus protection – Reduce risk of infection
- Get 1 GB, 25GB of disc space, or unlimited storage1 with Exchange Executive, per mailbox – remember with Outlook the server is storing Inbox, Sentbox and all attachments (and contacts, calendars and notes as well if you are using the Essentials, Classic and/or Executive package).
- All your mailbox data is backed up and held on the server – add new devices or replacements and data is synced up again, it doesn’t need to be re-entered. Data is not lost if you lose or damage your PC, laptop or mobile device2.
- Not All Exchange offerings are the same! SMS include FULL2 Exchange functionality with no hidden costs
- Truly useful Help and Advice on which mobile device or system will work best from our superb UK support team.
- Constantly updated and tested with all the latest devices, iPhone, iPad, iPad2, Android, WebOS, Symbian, Windows phone 7 and more!
Depending on your needs we are able to offer you four different packages: Basic, Essentials, Classic and Best Value, unlimited space 1 Executive. The table below gives you an overview on the features included in the different packages:
1 subject to
2 NB: Only on MS Exchange Essentials, Classic, and Executive packages.
Great Value Pricing:
- Starts at only
£ 12.00 /year for each mailbox with Basic package! (That's less than £ 0.04 a day!)
- Great value offer! Get two months free if you buy Classic or Executive on annual1.
| Mailbox with 1GB storage2 ||n/a ||12.00 |
| MS Exchange Essentials Mailbox with 1GB storage2 ||n/a ||39.90 |
| MS Exchange Classic Mailbox with 25GB storage ||5.99 ||59.90 |
| MS Exchange Executive Mailbox unlimited3 storage ||9.99 ||99.90 |
|2.69 ||26.90 |
|0.79 ||7.90 |
|free ||free |
| MS Exchange Disclaimer |
This server option allows the automatic addition of your own customised disclaimer or signature to all outgoing emails sent by our MS Exchange server.
This is priced on a per domain basis.
24.99 set up
24.99 set up
| 1 annual payments apply only to 12 month contracts |
2 does not include a user license for Outlook or Entourage
3 subject to fair use policy
| || |
All prices subject to VAT.
What is new with Exchange 2010?
Many organizations are dreading this major MSE upgrade – new servers, more storage, new software, prolonged system upgrades, testing and migrations. However the new features make this a compelling and unavoidable upgrade. With hosted MSE 2010 from SMS all this hassle is avoided!
Have a look at the table below to find out what new features are included in Exchange 2010:
|Enhanced Outlook Web App (OWA) ||OWA now fully supports all major browsers including Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and of course Internet Explorer. |
|Message search facilities have also improved considerably and the now included conversation view make it easier for you to find the information you need. |
|Larger Mailbox Storage Options |
|Active Directory Profile Updates ||Users can enter their own details in their active directory profile to be used in the optional disclaimer. |
|Organisation Administrator Option ||Nominate one person to administrate your domain. He/She will then be able to change passwords, active directory information, distribution groups, external contacts, etc. via OWA. |
|Multiple domains in a single organisation ||This feature is only available in the full hosting versionof Exchange 2010 which SMS have conciously decided to deploy to enable easier management for instance for joint ventures with teams in different companies and on different domain names. It will therefore be possible to allow people to see all companies in the group in their Global Address List (GAL). Exchange 2010 however keeps these companies separate for administration and logins, but yet users are able to see each other in the GAL for ease of communication between them. |
|Enhanced Mail Rules ||Individual mail rules can be applied inside OWA for each user making the management of your users' mailboxes easier and more efficient - even for users on the go. |
|Disclaimer (Optional) |
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011
, virus protection