Replacement Class Rooms / School Building Program
Setanta Contracting cater for a very important aspect of the school requirement and that is the complete design an off site construction of replacement classroom
structures, this product effectively provides for the following.
- Complete demolition and site clearance of existing prefab classroom.
- Design and manufacture of a bespoke energy efficient highly insulated classroom with main classroom area, male and female toilets and storeroom. This unit is made
off site and can be erected onsite in under 8 weeks depending on size. This product is provided in conjunction and association with Kingspan Century.
- The design and installation of energy efficient and state of the art mechanical and electrical installation courtesy of JAGTech Ltd if required.
- The replacement classroom structure would replace the existing temporary structure already onsite and therefore should not require a planning process. However
advice can be sought to confirm this aspect to our design division.
1. Finished Ground Level
2. Brickwork/Blockwork Cladding
3. Inner Leaf of Blockwork
4. Sole Plate
5. Vapour Check Membrane
7. 140mm Timber Stud
8. Wall Tile
9. Window Opening
10. Cripple Stud Support Intel Over Opening
11. Breather Membrane
12. Vectigal DPC
13. Cavity Barrier
14. Plywood Sheathing
15. Thermal Insulation
16. Damp Proof Course
17. Floor DPM Returned Up Face of Concrete Slab Under DPC & Timber Frame Wall
18. Cavity Vent
19. Randon Membrane
Extension & Renovation / Structural & Civil Works
Setanta Contracting can provide a very efficient building service that will cater for all aspects of the following:
Within the structure of Setanta Contracting are a team of experienced engineers and Project Managers with many years
experience dealing with large extensions to many commercial and industrial applications all of which in many aspects
are similar to school extension projects.
Structural / Civil
Setanta Contracting have within its board of management a Structural / Civil Engineer along with a Mechanical Services
Engineer, this gives Setanta Contracting a keen edge in providing all aspects of Structural / Civil delivered contracts.
Due to the multi use of facilities within schools, the requirement of facilities renovation are an every day aspect of schools
infrastructural management. Setanta Contracting have a specialist company JAGTech which deal with all aspects of mechanical installation
and facilities renovation in the following:
- Toilet and washroom renovations.
- Boiler and heating renovation and installation.
- Electrical services and installation.
- Solar heating system installation.
- Design and installation of under floor heating.
- Changing room and shower room renovation and installation.