Stage four of our process looks at how you will execute your strategy. This is where we ensure all the cogs of your business are working together and aligned with your shared vision, your sweet spot, your identified measurable value, your competitive positioning and your selected channel to market.
This process layouts the blueprint of what needs to be done, by whom, when and how it will be measured. It provides practical review points that become your company's basecamps at which you collectively review your progress to make sure everyone is still on target to reach your shared vision.
Our approach involves:
A two day facilitated workshop that will identify
- Key milestones for performance reviews - your basecamps
- Key activities to be assessed at each point
- Key performance measures and metrics to be used
- Key personnel to be held accountable
- Key changes required to ensure success - company, people or cultural
- Formal and facilitated quarterly reviews, for the first 12 months, to access achievements versus targets
Our output delivers:
- A fully documented and agreed execution plan with key milestones, review points and performance measurements
- An agreed schedule for the facilitated quarterly basecamp reviews