Devising the Battlecard » Our Services » Select Strategies
Nothing prevents growth more than a weak strategy, nothing drives growth faster than a superior one.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY..
“Provides a process and framework to help businesses on their way - ..it provides answers to questions too poignant to ignore."
Ed Cordin, Consulting Director, IDC EMEA
Devising the battlecard is about crafting the strategy that will take the company to its shared vision and make growth happen. The cornerstone of this process is a set of strategy creation tools that will be explained and worked through to devise the business strategy and battlecard for your company.
Our approach involves:
A two day facilitated workshop that will cover
- Where is your sweet spot? - finding the sweet spot means understanding where there is a true alignment between potential customers' needs and your distinctive competencies. This process filters market opportunity down so you can focus your energy on those customers most likely to need you. It defines your ideal target customers and identifies those you should avoid.
- What measurable value do you offer? - here we address the imperative question of what value you create and deliver to your customers and, on the basis that unproven value goes unrewarded, how will you measure and prove it.
- How will you beat the competition? - here we delve into what it takes to win in your market and why any customer should choose you over the competition. We don't limit our focus to product or services rather we look to see how we can differentiate from the moment a customer decides they need a new solution.
- How will you get your product to market? - here we explore how your ideal customer wants to purchase and what routes to market are available for your offering.
- What team will you put in place to execute the battlecard? - here we name names and assign responsibility at a high level based on role, abilities and competencies. We also look at where you may be weak and make recommendations to close any gaps identified.
Our output delivers:
- Fully completed first draft of a business battlecard - the plan which you will execute to make growth happen