Making growth happen needs a shared vision of the direction the company is taking, the distinctive competencies you have to get you there and a team all pulling in the same direction. Without it people will do their own thing and it will be all but impossible to craft a winning strategy. With it, every decision made - from target customer selection through to product development - has a common foundation of what is trying to be achieved. Put simply a shared vision is the common answer to "what do you want to be famous for".
The second stage of our process facilitates and ensures the development of a shared vision for your business and a common commitment to achieving it.
Our approach involves:
A one day facilitated workshop covering
- A review and sign off on the baseline assessment
- A fleshing out of the company mindset - how things get done around here, what are the cores ways of thinking and acting every day and are they aligned with a strategy of growth?
- A rigorous and realistic thrashing out of what your shared vision is and common consensus on what you want to be famous for?
- A debate and deliberation on the distinctive competencies that will make you win - in short, what are you really good at?
- Setting the stretch objectives - concrete goals and specific timelines that make a shared vision real.
Our output delivers:
- An agreed and signed off baseline assessment
- An agreed and commonly articulated shared vision that will make growth happen