TeamEQ™ through Insights® Discovery is a powerful one-day team communications programme for building 'High Trust' teams.
- Enhance your team's interpersonal communications
- Create a common language for inter-team communication
- Understand how to successfully work with your team's strength and perceived weaknesses
- Understand the unique personalities on the team,
- Discover how team members can more successfully interact
- Break down 'silo-thinking' and
- Create more connection, involvement and engagement from each member of the team to manage change and advserity.
Using a fascinating 23-page personal report that are unique to each delegate on their preferred style of communication - as well as exercises, games and inter-team discussions - the day awakens the team to understanding the different personalities at play in their team and how to more effectively connect with people both inside and outside the team.
It is a fun and an enlightening day that is done with complete safety and respect for everyone. The day radically changes how team members connect and involve both with their colleagues and in their personal relationships.
The day ends with structured discussions between the delegates and an action plan being drawn up by each person which gives guidelines on how to improve both team and personal communication.
As the programme is designed to be powerfully intuitive, it is a day that remains with the team long after the training is complete.
A second day can be added when working with a senior management team.
This second day continues the process of breaking down 'silos' and creates competency 'benchmarks' and team objectives by which the team starts to measure it's performance. This day adds even more value as the team develops a powerful clarity and sense of control - having already addressed their communication issues in Day 1