Cloud apps and platform - Salesforce.com
customer service, Crm Solutions, Crm Products
CRM solutions are one of the few investments that your business can justify in this economy. Because to steer your company through these turbulent times, it's more important than ever to be on top of every lead, every opportunity, and every customer interaction. What you can’t afford is a big up-front software investment that's expensive to install and maintain.
With Salesforce CRM solutions and our cloud-computing model, you can mind your customers and your budget at the same time. Our business CRM products include applications for critical areas of your business like sales and customer service. There’s no need to seek individual CRM solutions for sales force automation, customer service, partner management, marketing and campaign management, etc. Salesforce.com’s CRM solutions provide everything in one neat package.
You can get up and running in 30 days with the world's most proven and loved CRM solution: Salesforce CRM. With our pay-as-you-go model, the price of success is dramatically lower. And say goodbye to complexity, too: Salesforce.com handles the heavy lifting of maintenance and upgrades.
Companies large and small in every industry are experiencing success with business CRM solutions from salesforce.com. Our CRM products work for businesses with 1 employee or 100,000.
CRM Products for Sales, Service, and More
Salesforce.com's CRM products and cloud-computing model (also known as software as a service) provide many benefits to enterprises, requiring only moderate operating expense and offering a pay-as-you-go, elastic model that can scale with your changing needs. Salesforce CRM solutions offer the fastest path to customer success in the cloud.
- CRM solutions: The Sales Cloud delivers the next generation of collaboration between sales and marketing across the enterprise. When sales, marketing, and partner organizations collaborate via business CRM products, everyone is connected to the best information, best content, best strategies, and best practices across the entire enterprise, helping you close more deals and grow your business. An integral part of the salesforce.com CRM solution, the Sales Cloud gives business users the ability to tightly manage their sales process and marketing spend.
- CRM solutions: The Service Cloud transforms customer service through the power of cloud computing. In Salesforce CRM solutions, the Service Cloud brings together information from industry-leading cloud-computing services like Google, Facebook, and Twitter to capture every conversation and leverage every community expert in the cloud. By capturing these conversations in salesforce.com’s business CRM solutions, the Service Cloud helps you deliver the expertise of the community to customers, agents, and partners regardless of location or device. With salesforce.com’s CRM products, the quality of customer service is consistent across every channel.
- CRM solutions for partner relationship management make it easy for your partners to access leads, collaborate on deals, and locate all the information they need in order to be successful. Salesforce.com’s CRM products for partner management are seamlessly integrated with the overall CRM solution, so you get unparalleled visibility into your company's entire sales pipeline for direct and indirect channels.
- CRM solutions for marketing automation enables closed-loop marketing so you can execute, manage, and analyze the results of multichannel campaigns. Marketing executives can measure the ROI of their budgets, tie revenue back to specific marketing programs, and make adjustments in real time, all in a single business CRM solution from salesforce.com.
- CRM solutions for collaboration make working with your important communities—customers, partners, employees, and more—easier and more effective than ever. Salesforce.com’s CRM solutions includes a content library that brings Web 2.0 usability to your business content so you can share it more effectively and enhance collaboration within your organization. Business CRM is also made more powerful with salesforce.com’s ideas feature, which helps you build an active online community where you can create a dynamic dialogue with your customers, partners, and employees. CRM products are even more powerful when they integrate with the other tools you use everyday, and Salesforce CRM integrates with Google Apps, Google AdWords, and the major business productivity tools from Microsoft and others.
Business CRM Made Easy
Effective business CRM solutions must stand up to the rigorous and evolving demands of companies big and small. In salesforce.com’s 10 years, we have evolved our CRM products to include the features and functionality that today’s businesses demand.
- Built-in analytics features give business users at every level relevant insight and analysis. With real-time reporting, calculations, and dashboards, you can optimize performance, decision making, and resource allocation right from your CRM solution.
- Because every company is different, customization is a snap with salesforce.com’s CRM solutions. You can even use the Force.com cloud-computing platform to build and deliver all your company's business applications in a single environment with one data model, one sharing model, and one user interface.
- Meet all of your industry-specific needs with salesforce.com's award-winning CRM products, a broad variety of on-demand apps from the Force.com AppExchange, and the Force.com platform. Our industry CRM solutions are built on the successes of hundreds of companies in your industry. And because no two companies are exactly alike, all industry CRM solutions are fully and easily customizable.
- The AppExchange is your one-stop marketplace for add-on CRM solutions and other software-as-a-service applications. The AppExchange makes it easy to find, sample, and select from hundreds of apps for your business, all preintegrated with Salesforce CRM solutions.
These and hundreds of additional features and capabilities combine to make Salesforce CRM solutions the most complete business CRM applications in the industry.
Because Salesforce CRM is as easy to use as popular consumer Web sites like Amazon.com, your employees will actually log in use it. And that means that Salesforce CRM solutions will be a more effective tool for your business.
, Crm Solutions
, customer service