In the workplace
• We can facilitate courses in-house or at a location near you. We can offer a cost effective solution to all your training needs while not compromising on quality.
• We have dedicated team members who deal with a variety of sectors including the childcare industry crèches, child minders, pre-school and parent and toddler groups.
In the home.
• We have developed a dedicated Infant and Child course for new parents or anyone wishing to learn valuable and life-lasting skills for use in the home.
• On request a member of the Team will come to your home and devise a course teaching you all the fundamentals of first aid for children. These courses are also arranged in groups in public venues and have proven popular among Mother and Toddler groups and with new parents or carers for those with special needs.
In the community
• We have a proven track record for facilitating high-quality low-cost defibrillator programmes in the community. A member of staff will meet with your designated community organiser and advise you on the different types on defibrillators on the market.
• We then can provide you with the required training, and help with establishing a Heart Safe Community as recognised by the Irish Heart Foundation.
• We also provide specialised first aid courses for sporting organisations. In School
• We provide training for both primary and secondary schools. As teachers are not legally required to have first aid training we can structure courses to suit their needs.
• We also have vast experience in teaching Transition Year pupils the skills required in first aid and defibrillation as well as advanced first responder courses.
In the health care industry
• Safe Aid training Ltd. also provides fully certified courses for Nurses, Doctors and Health Care Workers. These courses include CPR for Health Care Providers, patient moving and handling and education on infection control. Talks, Seminars and Workshops
• Safe Aid Training provide’s expert speakers on a range of health topics for business, communities and groups. We speak on a number of topics including:
➢ Childhood Emergencies
➢ First Aid Emergencies
➢ Sport injuries emergencies
➢ Health Promotion
➢ Men’s Health
➢ Women’s Health
All our courses are tailored to meet your needs.