Licensed and insured, ensuring only the best of care for you and your loved ones
The shorter the hospitalisations the increasing cost of nursing homes and need for many people to receive the care at home are just some of the many factors that have prompted our society to rely more and more on home care.
Our highly trained staff is available to help with your caring needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We understand how important it is that your care giver be compatible with your unique needs and lifestyle.
We listen and discuss in detail your home care needs and devote our attentions to matching those needs with a care giver that is just right for you, while maintaining your independence. We will provide you with a personal care plan which best suite your individual needs.
When completing the care plan we will discuss and include al cultural, religious wishes, personal preferences and goals or outcome you would like to achieve and provide the care service which best meet this criteria. The personal care plan will be reviewed on regular basis to reflect any changes in circumstances or your individual wishes.
Our health services include:
- Registered social care workers
- Health care assistants
- Special needs assistants
- Social care assistants
Our home services include:
- Respite care
- Escort assistance
- Support care
- Palliative care
- Dementia & Alzheimer care
- Personal care
- Disability care
- Shopping assistance
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
The home health assistant
The home health assistant has training in those supportive services, which are required to provide and maintain bodily and emotional comfort and to assist the patient toward independent living in a safe environment.
Responsibilities of home health assistant
- Assist patient with bathing (bed or tub) and/ or showering
- Assist patient with grooming (nail care, shaving and hair care)
- Assist patient with oral care (care of teeth and mouth)
- Assist patient with getting dressed
- Assist patient with ambulatory activity (wheelchair, walker, cane)
- Assist patient with transferring (to and from bed, chair, bedpan or commode)
- Prepare and serve meals for patient (following specific diets if so instructed)
- Assist patient with eating
- Assist patient with prescribed range of motion exercises.
- Accompany patient to and from doctor's appointment.
- Assist patient with bathroom activities
- Remind patient to take medication
- Accompany the patient for a walk
- Observe report and document patient status and care or service provided.
The home health assistant will also:
- Wash the patient's personal laundry
- Food shop for the patient whenever needed
- Tidy kitchen after food preparation
- Make the patient's bed and change the linen as needed
- Dust and vacuum the patient's living areas (bedroom, living room or den, etc)
- Keep the patient's bathroom and toilet clean.
Please not that actual services rendered will depend upon the patients' needs.
We provide ourselves on being a quality employer to all our employees. Our ultimate goal is quality performance and reliability to all our clients to the to utmost of our abilities.
- Nursing homes
- Day care centers
- Social care worker
- Health care assistant
- Special need assistant
- Social care assistant
24hr Health Care Service provider.
We provide social care workers and health care assistant on a short or longer term basis to hospital, Nursing homes, day care centers, schools, colleges. Royal Care Agency is committed to providing practical support to organisations operating within the nursing industry by supplying qualified experienced staff quickly and with the minimum of fuss immediately meeting our client staffing shortfalls. Our aim to offer a flexible working relationship and a service which id tailored to your requirement. Royal Care Staff are widely recognised as one of the best in staffing industry delivering a complimentary range of distinctive high quality and reasonably priced services.
- Short or long term contact
- Emergency call out to cover unexpected
- Day or night cover
- Holiday cover
- Sickness cover
- Maternity cover
Our experienced carers and social-care worker are on call 24hr a day 7 days a week 365 days a year.
Objective of providing appropriately trained staffs in timely and cost effective manner:
It is based on three principles of quality service and value.
Contact us anytime, day or night for reliable service 24hr a day,7 days a week, 365 days a year
Royal Care Agency has in place a 24/7 manger contact line on 0879753564 should any difficulties arise before during or after the service has talk place.
Call us today for your temporary nursing staffing to cover planned and unplanned staff absences.