At Ronan's Boiler Services we can carry out your annual oil boiler service and any other maintenance work that is necessary.
There are two main reasons why boilers deteriorate over time. These are common to every oil fired boiler and are quite normal:
- A build up of soot created from the combustion process coats the heat exchanger surfaces in the boiler.
- The air to fuel mixture ratio changes due to wear of components.
It is essential that your boiler is given a regular service to resolve both of these issues.
Other reasons why a service should be carried out include:
- Early detection and repair of major failures.
- A reduced possibility of breakdown ensuring you are kept in constant warmth.
- Boiler initialisation and start-up performance.
- Checks for any dangerous and hazardous leaks.
Tests show boilers that are not serviced burn significantly more fuel than regularly serviced models.