Renewal Consultants: Services - Mediation
Mediation is a voluntary process in which a trained mediator assists the parties in conflict in an open and confidential forum to:
- support the parties to communicate in a constructive manner.
- identify and discuss the issues that are affecting the working relationship.
- explore alternatives that may resolve the issues.
- reach agreement on the alternatives that would best resolve the issues.
The parties entering the mediation process:
- are voluntary participants who want to discuss and resolve the issues.
- must be willing to talk openly and honestly about their concerns and issues.
- must be willing to generate alternatives to resolve the issues.
- agree to keep the discussions in the mediation confidential.
Renewal Consultants' aim is to help you to choose the most cost effective solution to your dispute. We have a flexible service, and will tailor it to your requirements.